Your accounting operations will be managed to increase your accounting operation’s efficiency, client billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and profit margins while controlling and minimizing the cost, all to avoid a cash flow problem. The average cost for hiring a full-time Controller can cost upward of $80,000, not including benefits, and that doesn’t guarantee quality. Utilizing our outsourced controller service allows you to decrease hiring costs, while gaining professional expertise and guidance that will increase scalability and efficiency and reduce the risk of fraud.
- Oversee work completed by bookkeeper
- Job costing and inventory tracking
- Accounts payable and receivable management
- HR functions, such as benefit and pension administration
- Financial and job cost analysis
- Monthly management reports and review
- Liaise with external accountant/auditor