Chief Financial Officer (CFO) not only brings leadership, direction and management of finance to the table but also, advice on long term business and financial planning as well as provide strategic recommendation to CEO.
Outsourcing a CFO is a cost-effective way to properly manage your finances, while you focus on the challenges of your organization. Without considering bonuses and benefits, hiring a full-time CFO can cost an upward of $125,000 yearly. Utilizing our Virtual CFO service will provide you with expert support at a fraction of the cost. If you’re a growing business that needs professional advice for strategic planning, growth and sustainability, but can’t afford a full-time CFO, our Virtual CFO Services are a perfect fit.
- Budgeting & Forecasting for your business
- Cost and benefit analysis
- Cash Flow Management
- Internal control and operational efficiency review, plan and implementation
- Development & Maintenance of Performance Measurements
- Assist with investment management
- Establishment and revision of company-wide key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives